This is a model that Paul has developed over the years in his vocational work. One of the things we want to do with our blog is share some of the resources others have found helpful…
What brings you life?
What gets you out of bed in the morning?
What liberates your spirit?
|Pain:What breaks your heart?What do you think breaks God’s heart?|
|Prophetic obedience:‘Not my will be done but yours’What do you hear God telling you to do?Scripture and words given or spoken over you||
Loving and knowing who you are
- Hold in tension
- Honouring all
- Critiquing and sharpening each other
- Trinitarian: Each facet is whole in and of its self
- Bring them all together
- Fruitfulness – What has gone well for you in the past?
- Faithfulness – What do you have to do to be you? Compelling constant
- Home – Where and when do you most feel at home, belong?
- Comfortable in your own skin
- Synergy – When the sun and moons gravitational pulls upon the earth all line up
- Not driven – You are more than your work
Contexts for reflection: theological, geographical, sociological, demographic…
If you could sum up your calling in a phrase or sentence what would that be? What is your core purpose?
(Please add the above sentence if you want to reproduce this material).